- Don't talk negatively about people behind their backs. If you gossip, people won't confide in you. Mind your own business.
- Try to work for someone who'll challenge your powers. You'll learn more in a year than 4 years of college.
- Successful bosses have good communication skills. They learn from people, including their employees.
- Work in such a way that makes your boss look good. It's not flattery.
- On down sizing, the first to go are those with few friends. Bosses prefer competent people whom they respect.
- Dress for the job you want, not the one you have. Let your dress reflect professionalism.
- Workout to get in good physical shape. Unless exceptionally skilled, the unhealthy are at a comparative disadvantage.
- Personal Integrity is crucial. Tell nothing but the truth. Bosses can forgive mistakes but if you lie, you're gone.
- Be on time. Try to arrive few minutes early. It saves you from stress. You'll be much relaxed and work better.
- Strive your best to keep a deadline. If you cannot meet it, then apologize and ask for an extension.
- Don't take things personally. If some people are unhappy with you, it's their problem. Always strive to give your best.
- If you must correct someone, don't get personal about it. Do it never in front of others.
- Spend some time alone everyday. Whats the mission of my life? What do i want to be? And how to go about it.
- As you move along Plan A of your career, maintain a Plan B as well- an alternative course to rely.
- Always remember that the secret of success is passion. Always think big. Spread love and joy. You'll have blissful years ahead.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Be Professional at WORK
How to Succeed professionally..
Be Professional at WORK !!!